Our return policy is dependent on the type of product ordered from the site. Each product type is outlined below:
RTA Cabinets – RTA cabinets may be returned within 14 days of receipt. You will be responsible for a 25% restocking fee and the shipping cost to send back to the manufacturer. If your order was a pickup order, you will still be responsible for a restocking fee, and you are required to await approval before returning the item to the warehouse.
The item must be in its original packaging, and in resalable condition. To process a return, email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your order confirmation number, specific SKU(s) and Qty(s) of the item(s) being returned, and the reason why the item is being returned. We can then provide a Return Authorization number and shipping details. For you to receive credit, you must receive a Return Authorization number from us prior to shipping out the return or returning it to the warehouse. Once we have received the returned item, it will be inspected for damages.
We ask that you allow 7 days of receipt for the manufacturer to inspect the returned item(s). Should everything be intact, we will issue the refund or credit to your account minus the 25% restocking fee, no refunds will be issued until the return is fully approved. Once a refund is issued, the processing times for the funds to be released back to your original form of payment are determined by your financial institution. Original shipping costs will not be credited back to the account or refunded in any way.
Assembled Kitchen & Bathroom Cabinets – Assembled Kitchen and & Bathroom cabinets cannot be returned for any reason due to our manufacturer’s policies. It is vital to check all measurements and SKUs prior to ordering to confirm you are ordering the accurate pieces. If an assembled item is damaged prior to arrival, it will be replaced for the same item only. *See claims policy.
Closet Systems & Wood Hoods & All 3rd Party Vendors – closet systems, wood hoods, Rev-A-Shelf products, and all products carried through outside vendors cannot be returned for any reason due to the manufacturer’s policies. It is vital to check all measurements prior to ordering to confirm you are ordering the accurate pieces. If an item is damaged prior to arrival, it will be replaced for the same item only. *See claims policy.
*No returns will be accepted on trims, moldings, fillers, panels, discontinued styles, or 3rd party vendor items regardless of the order type.
*No exchanges- refunds or new order placement only.
Cancellation/Order Change Policy
Our cancellation and order change policy requires email notice be given within 24 hrs. from the time the order is placed by emailing email@example.com. It is the responsibility of the consumer to check all measurements and SKUs prior to ordering to confirm you are ordering the accurate pieces. CabinetCorp will not be responsible for ordering errors.
Cancellations – Orders can be canceled with no penalty until the next full business day after the order is placed. Any cancellation after the order is picked will be subject to a 15% processing fee. Cancellations made after an order has been loaded to a carrier’s truck are subject to a 25% restocking fee and possible reconsignment fees or additional freight charges.
Order Changes – Changes are allowed up until the next full business day after the order is placed. Once the order is in process, no changes can be made. Additional items can be processed online as a new order. *Subject to additional shipping fees
*All fees are subject to change
*The processing times for any funds to be released back to your original form of payment are determined by your financial institution.
Blemishes or other damages not impacting the structural integrity of a cabinet will not warrant a full cabinet replacement. We reserve the right to provide alternative products or components as solutions.
CabinetCorp has final determination of resolution for any manufacturer warranty claims submitted. Solutions should be discussed with CabinetCorp prior to being promised to the end customer.
Replacements for Missing or Damaged Items (Including Concealed Damage) – Our claims policy requires that all claims be processed through our claims module on our website.
To file a claim for damage or a shortage, please log into our website and use our damage claim module located within your account dashboard. You must complete all the fields and include all the requested information to process the claim. Pictures of the damaged packaging and product are required to be eligible for full replacement. Upon receipt of the damage claim, we will review the request within 48 business hours. Replacements will then be shipped out within 24-48 hours.
Freight claims for obvious damage or shortage can only be accepted when indicated on the bill of lading and must be filed within 5 business days of receiving an order. No claims will be allowed without the proper paperwork noting the damage at the time of delivery. All damages must be documented and reported upon opening the boxes.
Missing items must be reported within one week from delivery and concealed damages must be reported within 15 days from delivery.
CabinetCorp cannot be held responsible for any labor costs accrued during the installation of any of its products sold via any of its channels of distribution. This includes, but is not limited to, items that may be flawed or have become damaged in transit.
*Expedited shipping service is NOT available for replacements and/or parts and items that have been assembled or installed cannot be claimed as damaged.
- As an authorized CabinetCorp dealer, it is YOUR responsibility to communicate our policies, product information, order information, claim information, etc. to your customer.
- CabinetCorp will not provide any details to your customer at any time, nor will we be held responsible for any inaccurate information provided by you or your associates.
- All online resale of CabinetCorp products must be approved PRIOR to offering it for sale.
- If online resale is approved by CabinetCorp, you are only allowed to resale on the website specified at the time of approval. Approval for resale on additional websites will need additional approval.
- Prior to publicizing your selling price, all dealers must adhere to the minimum advertised price as confirmed with your CabinetCorp representative.
- CabinetCorp will not accept shipping damage claims for warehouse pick up orders that are later shipped at dealer’s discretion.
Order Processing & Payment
- All orders from CabinetCorp approved dealers will be accepted Online Only.
- Full Payment is required before an order will be processed. (This includes backorders and approved written add-ons).
- It is the responsibility of the consumer to check all measurements and SKUs prior to ordering to confirm you are ordering the accurate pieces. CabinetCorp will not be responsible for ordering errors.
- Payment can be made by Credit Card, Debit Card or PayPal.
- Once the order is in process, no changes can be made. Additional items can be processed online as a new order.
- Shipped Order Lead Time
- LTL Freight shipping is available for all flat pack orders and will ship within 3-5 full business days.
- Assembled orders are processed and shipped within 15 full business days.
- Warehouse Pickup Order Lead Time
- Flat pack warehouse pickup orders are processed and made available for pickup within 3 full business days.
- Assembled warehouse pickup orders are processed and made available for pickup within 15 full business days.
- RUSH ORDERS will be processed for an additional fee for flat pack orders ONLY. (All orders with rush services are subject to total item quantity review.) The “Rush Fee” only applies to warehouse processing time and does not apply to transit time to your destination.
- Same day warehouse pickup is available for flat pack orders placed by 12:00 PM (local warehouse time) and require a minimum 3 hour processing time.
- Same day shipping is available for flat pack orders placed by 12:00 PM (local fulfilling warehouse time). Orders placed after 12:00 PM will be processed the following business day.
- Rush Advantage is unavailable for assembly orders and discontinued lines. Combined orders subject to refund of rush fee.
- Rush option must be selected at the time of checkout.
- “Day One” starts on the NEXT full business day after the order is placed.
- Cancellations after the order is picked will be subject to a 15% processing fee.
- Cancellations made after an order has been loaded onto a carrier’s truck, or picked up, are subject to a 25% restocking/processing fee.
Assembly & Modifications
- Assembly and limited modifications are available for warehouse pickup and freight shipped orders (from select warehouses) for additional labor and shipping fees as calculated by the website.
- A limited number of modifications are available ON FRAMED ASSEMBLED ITEMS ONLY, including:
- Increased Depth
- Decreased Depth
- Prep for Glass: Route Door(s) & Finish Interior
- Double Oven Conversion
- Modifications exempt the entire order from normal lead times and can take up to an additional 5 business days for completion.
- Full payment must be received prior to start of modifications.
Shipping & Delivery
- All LTL freight orders are packaged in individual boxes, placed on a pallet, shrink wrapped and strapped.
- All LTL freight shipping charges are calculated online at the time of checkout.
- CabinetCorp reserves the right to fulfill orders between multiple shipments from different distribution facilities, without prior notification to the customer and with no additional cost applied.
- If a customer requests changes to their selected shipping method after the time of checkout additional charges may apply.
- There is a 2-5 business day standard transit time with LTL carriers. Please account for at least one extra day for residential deliveries and deliveries requiring a scheduled delivery appointment.
- Shipping charges must be paid for when your order is placed online. (Orders exceeding standard LTL sizes are subject to additional fees for Full Truckload shipping).
- You will receive a tracking number by email the day after the order has shipped.
- All destinations must be tractor/trailer accessible, or Limited Access fees will be applied.
- For residential deliveries and deliveries requiring an appointment, the freight company will contact you 24 hours in advance to schedule the delivery (usually a 3-4 hour window).
- Shipping charges cover ONE delivery attempt. The customer is responsible for any additional shipping and handling charges for delivery failure due to customer circumstances.
LTL Delivery Policies
- The driver is only responsible for placing the pallet on the ground for deliveries that had lift gate services selected at the time of check out.
- Address classifications are based on city zoning; therefore, it is possible to have a commercial property in a residential area. In this case the delivery would be considered residential, and subject to the residential delivery fees and conditions.
- A responsible party must be present to inspect, inventory, and sign off on delivery.
- Regional delivery services are available in select markets. Rates and delivery services vary by market.
- You MUST notate if the number of pallets delivered does not match the number listed on the driver’s delivery receipt copy.
- Careful inspection of packaging conditions is vital to file freight claims. Any visible damages must be noted on the paperwork when signing for the delivery, as well as documented with photos. Even if you are not sure if the contents inside contain damages due to the exterior’s condition, you MUST indicate on the delivery receipt to be able to claim concealed damages in the future.
- Do NOT reject damaged items. The delivery should be accepted, with documentation of the damage, and a claim should be filed online. SEE IMPORTANT NOTES IN MISSING AND DAMAGED ITEMS SECTION TO FOLLOW.
Warehouse Pick Up Orders:
- Orders MUST be picked up within 10 business days of receiving the ready for pick up email notification.
- After ten business days has passed, storage fees will begin to accumulate as follows:
- $25/day per open order
- Fees will accumulate up to two weeks maxing out at $250
- Five weeks after the ready for pickup notification has been sent, the order will be returned to inventory and refunded less the max $250 and a 10% restocking fee.
- If storage fees are applied to your order(s), the order(s) will be released for pickup after any fees assessed are paid for in full.
- Orders placed for warehouse pick up are not palletized, wrapped, or strapped for shipping purposes.
- If you are sending a delivery service that requires secure palletizing of products the order will incur additional packaging & labor fees and must be approved by CabinetCorp prior to pick up.
- For liability purposes, CabinetCorp will not help load warehouse pick up orders without approval from the pickup party.
- CabinetCorp will not accept transit damage claims on warehouse pick up orders that are picked up and/or shipped with delivery services contracted out at the dealer’s discretion.
Replacements for Missing or Damaged Items (Including Concealed Damage):
- CabinetCorp has final determination of resolution for any manufacturer warranty claims submitted. Solutions should be discussed with CabinetCorp prior to being promised to the end customer.
- Blemishes or other damages not impacting the structural integrity of a cabinet will not warrant a full cabinet replacement. CabinetCorp reserves the right to provide alternative products or components as solutions.
- Freight claims for obvious damage or shortage can only be accepted when indicated on the bill of lading.
- Freight damage claims must be filed within 5 business days. No claims will be allowed without the proper paperwork noting the damage at the time of delivery.
- To file a claim for damage or a shortage, please log into our website and use our damage claim module.
- The following must be included to process the claim:
- Order number
- Buyer’s name
- Shipping address for replacements
- Brief description of damage or shortage, including item numbers and/or parts
- Pictures or video of the damage are required
- Pictures or video of the damaged packaging and product are required to be eligible for full replacement.
- Upon receipt of the damage claim, we will review the request within 48 business hours. Replacements will then be shipped out within 24-48 hours.
- Expedited shipping service is NOT available for replacements and/or parts.
- All damages must be documented and reported upon opening the boxes.
- Missing items must be reported within one week from delivery.
- Concealed damages must be reported within 15 days from delivery.
- Items that have been assembled and installed cannot be claimed as damaged
- CabinetCorp cannot be held responsible for any labor costs accrued during the installation of any of its products sold via any of its channels of distribution. This includes, but is not limited to, items that may be flawed or have become damaged in transit.
Return Merchandise Authorizations (RMA)
- All returns must be authorized by CabinetCorp prior to return shipment.
- For authorization, please send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Returns must be received by CabinetCorp within 14 days of purchase.
- All items must be returned in original, unopened packaging, therefore NO RETURNS ON ASSEMBLED CABINETS.
- No returns on trims, moldings, fillers, panels, or 3rd party vendor items.
- No returns on discontinued cabinet styles.
- QUALIFYING returns will incur a 25% RESTOCKING FEE.
- The customer is responsible for setting up and covering all return shipments.
- Any returned product DEEMED UNSELLABLE WILL NOT RECEIVE CREDIT.
- CabinetCorp cannot be held liable for applicable marketing costs for marketing our products.
- Private labeling is done at dealer’s discretion.
- The use of any images and sales materials in your private label marketing can be released by emailing email@example.com.
Third Party Design Programs
- CabinetCorp does not guarantee the accuracy of any third party design software. This includes (but is not limited to) 2020 Design and ProKitchen Design software.
- Please refer to your dealer portal for accurate information on CabinetCorp product specifications and pricing.
When you visit our site, you may provide us with two types of information: personal information you knowingly choose to disclose and site use information collected on an aggregate basis using server logs, “cookies” and other technologies as you and others browse our site. CabinetCorp does not use the information provided by a visitor for any purpose other than to provide answers and service to visitors who contact CabinetCorp. The information you provide in the ordering process will be used to fill your order and to understand your needs so that we may serve you better. Except as set forth in this statement CabinetCorp will not disclose any personal information to third party companies unless we receive your prior permission. In the following limited circumstances, we will consider, and may release, personal information to third parties: (1) to fulfill your order; (2) to comply with valid legal requirements such as a law, regulation, search warrant, subpoena, or court order; or (2) in special cases, such as protecting the rights, property, or safety of CabinetCorp staff.
Like other commercial sites, our site may use standard technologies such as “cookies” and web server logs to collect information about how our site is used. Information gathered through cookies and web server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our website, and the websites visited just before and just after our site. This information is collected on an aggregate basis. None of this information is associated with you as an individual.
Cookies are a feature of web browser software that allows web servers to recognise the computer used to access a site. They are small pieces of data that are stored by a user’s web browser on the user’s hard drive. Cookies can remember what information a user accesses on one web page to simplify subsequent interactions with that site by the same user or to use the information to streamline the user’s transactions on related web pages. This makes it easier for a user to move from web page to web page and to complete commercial transactions over the Internet. Cookies should make your online experience easier and more personalised.
We collect the personal information that you provide us, such as when you; purchase services online or by telephone or contact us through our website or by telephone through our Customer Service. We do not sell, rent, share, or disclose personal information to third parties without your prior consent, except in the limited circumstances described below and the information will only be used to assist in the fulfillment and support of your order.
We may provide to a third party information that is necessary to fulfill an order you have placed with us, for example, providing a shipping carrier your address and if you pay by a credit or debit card, your card number and sales transaction information are passed on to the card processor and/or issuer (including their service providers such as fraud verification services).
Personal information we collect is stored electronically. When you enter personal information online, that information is encrypted using a security protocol called SSL (Secure Sockets Layer), which encrypts all information prior to transmitting it over the Internet. We also use SSL to allow you to securely view your online account and registration information. We collect, process, and maintain payment information, including credit card information, in compliance with the data security rules adopted by credit card companies such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discovery Card.
Although we have taken technical, administrative, and physical measures to protect your information from loss, misuse, or alteration by third parties, there is always some risk involved in transmitting information over the Internet. We take strides to protect all our information, but no protection regime is perfect, and information may be lost or stolen in extreme circumstances. You can always contact us in order to correct your personal information in our systems, update any other information that you have provided to us, or to request that promotional materials not be sent to you, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling us at 855-216-7970
CabinetCorp may change this Privacy Statement at any time by posting revisions to our site. Your use of the site constitutes acceptance of the provisions of this Privacy Statement and your continued usage after such changes are posted constitutes acceptance of each revised Privacy Statement. If you do not agree to the terms of this Privacy Statement or any revised policy, please exit the site immediately.